I have a bit of an obsessive personality. So when I find something I like, I like it a lot, even it if it is just for a while.
Things I am continuously obsessed with:
- Musical theatre – Yeah, you knew this had to be in there. It is a problem, an addiction. An expensive one. And not one I plan on giving up anytime soon.
- Die Hard – I don’t know what it is about this movie, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Even there is something mentioning Die Hard/John McClane/Bruce Willis I will read it. And get overly excited. Spenser and I already have a date in 2012 to see the next movie in the series.
- Celebrity gossip – Addicted, pure and simple. Who wore what? And who was seen kissing who? She said what? I know it is trashy. But I still can’t get enough. Exceptions: The Brad/Angelina/Jen triangle, who Jen is dating in general, which Kardashian sister may be pregnant, Jesse James, anything about Twilight
Things I am obsessed with, at this moment
- Telephone by Lady Gaga – Not her wittiest lyrics, to be honest (“When I’m out in the club, sippin’ that bub, you can’t reach my telephone”) but for some reason I CANNOT get enough. I listen to this song on repeat in my car. Yeah, I’m that girl. I may not always agree with her fashion choices, but I sure like her music. Other top songs: Alejandro and Bad Romance.
- Project Runway – I know nothing about fashion. Nothing. I don’t get trends. I don’t understand high fashion. At the same time, I love Project Runway. I would wear approximately 5% of the things they come up with. But I love all the drama that goes along with this competition show. Also, the extremely high number of gays. With the king being Tim Gunn. What a great person. If you haven’t seen his It Gets Better Video, do it now.
What do you think I spend too much time talking about?