Ok, So I have been working on my resolutions for this year. I am trying to make them specific, not generic, so I stick to them more.
- Stay organized. And when this fails, just clean off/straighten up my desk at least once a day.
- Successfully audition for a musical. I measure success not in whether I get a part or not but actually showing up, doing the audition and not throwing up on anyone.
- Complete the second draft of my novel and submit it to someone who actually has say in these things, not just my friends and family.
- Not just lose weight, but become in shape enough that I can pull off a bandage dress, a la Kim Kardashian, without anyone wanting to vomit or say “What was she thinking?” And by pull off, I mean try on in the dressing room, because I would never have the guts to actually wear it, even if I was skinnier.
- Be less defensive when my boss talks to me about my stories.
- Blog more, like Rikki
- Work on my Spanish! I’m losing it!
- Only push the snooze button two times per day
More to come…