So much to love today!!
* My beautiful mother informed me today that Broadway actress Sutton Foster will soon be appearing on an episode of Project Runway. Now, as you wonderful people know, I am a fan of Broadway. And on of the Broadway actors I know about, Ms. Foster is my favorite. She’s had great roles in Young Frankenstein (which I actually saw her in!!), The Drowsy Chaperone, Thoroughly Modern Millie and Little Women. And, also as you people know, I am mildly obsessed with Project Runway. I may not know a lot about fashion but a show about making it certainly holds my attention (so much drama!). So a Broadway-themed episode? YES PLEASE. Feb. 16, I’m waiting for you.
* I’m becoming quite a fan of Greek yogurt these days.
* Had a girl’s night and ate pho and painted pottery. It was awesome!
* Bought $1 pirate kits for my treasure hunting geocaching experience with my favorite two young people tomorrow. Also, I got one for myself. Because I am a child.
* In May, it is very likely I will be taking a vacation. A real vacation! The last time I went anywhere other than a family members house was in 2008, I think. So pretty jazzed. I’m planning on going to wild, exotic Cedar Rapids, Iowa. My friends Colin and Brooke live there and I’m going to visit and it’s going to be amazing. If I can trust other people with my newspaper, that is!