Have you watched the new Die Hard trailer yet? Because you should.
Here’s the new poster:
I was inspired by the poster to make my own for who I think should be the sidekick in the next movie.
60-Day Photo Project, day 48
A picture of your favorite actress/actor
Ok, so once again I have many answers for this
I have a favorite actor of RIGHT now. For many reasons. But mainly
- He’s really talented
- He’s REALLY hot. Like, really really.
Ok, and my favorite three actors OF ALL TIME are as follows (not necessarily in order):
As for ladies, there are so many: Grace Kelley, Mae West, Ingmar Bergman. Etc. Still, when I go to choose a movie based on the people in it, I find I usually chose them because of male actors. And not just when it is a hot actor. Although that is sometimes the case.
60-Day Photo Project, day 39
A picture of your favorite movie
Ok, so this one is easy – kind of. I don’t choose favorite movies, but I CAN tell you my top 3. Because they are in a three-way tie for all-time favorite. Plus, I think it gives you a better idea of what I enjoy. No limiting me, internets!
A Knight's Tale
The Princess Bride
PS One of these pictures is now the background on my computer. Hint: it’s not the first one. Hint 2: it’s not the second one either.
Can I please watch this forever? Yes? Yes.
I have a bit of an obsessive personality. So when I find something I like, I like it a lot, even it if it is just for a while.
Things I am continuously obsessed with:
- Musical theatre – Yeah, you knew this had to be in there. It is a problem, an addiction. An expensive one. And not one I plan on giving up anytime soon.
- Die Hard – I don’t know what it is about this movie, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Even there is something mentioning Die Hard/John McClane/Bruce Willis I will read it. And get overly excited. Spenser and I already have a date in 2012 to see the next movie in the series.
- Celebrity gossip – Addicted, pure and simple. Who wore what? And who was seen kissing who? She said what? I know it is trashy. But I still can’t get enough. Exceptions: The Brad/Angelina/Jen triangle, who Jen is dating in general, which Kardashian sister may be pregnant, Jesse James, anything about Twilight
Things I am obsessed with, at this moment
- Telephone by Lady Gaga – Not her wittiest lyrics, to be honest (“When I’m out in the club, sippin’ that bub, you can’t reach my telephone”) but for some reason I CANNOT get enough. I listen to this song on repeat in my car. Yeah, I’m that girl. I may not always agree with her fashion choices, but I sure like her music. Other top songs: Alejandro and Bad Romance.
- Project Runway – I know nothing about fashion. Nothing. I don’t get trends. I don’t understand high fashion. At the same time, I love Project Runway. I would wear approximately 5% of the things they come up with. But I love all the drama that goes along with this competition show. Also, the extremely high number of gays. With the king being Tim Gunn. What a great person. If you haven’t seen his It Gets Better Video, do it now.
What do you think I spend too much time talking about?
Thank you, Netflix, for knowing me so well.
This was the top category for my recommended movies today: